Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding any personal information you provide to us. By visiting www.thepartnershipcollection.com or any of our branded platforms you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties that assist us with providing you with our services and, if you authorise us explicitly, to our affiliated companies for the purpose of customer relationship management, analytics and marketing.
When Do We Collect Information About You?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of our above referenced services, activities or online content we may receive personal information about you.
By submitting your details, you enable The Partnership Collection and where applicable its contractors to provide you with the services, activities or online content that you have selected.
We collect personal information about you in several ways, including:
• When you request information via Email;
• When you liaise with our Sales or Customer Services Department via email or through one of our online contact forms;
• When you enter into one of our Competitions;
• When you interact with us via Social Media.
We may also receive information about you from third parties with whom we work closely such as businesses contracted by us to provide products and services to you, technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We may collect and use the following information about you:
• Information you give us such as your name, date of birth, address, contact telephone number, e-mail and credit/debit card details;
• Information regarding your visits to our website, mobile websites and applications when we may automatically collect and process;
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Information about your website usage, including your browsing history and your navigation through our website.
Certain categories of information are considered sensitive under the General Data Protection Regulation including health information. We will only collect sensitive personal information about you where have provided such information to us (or via a third party such as a retailer) as a necessary part of purchasing products and services from us.
By providing us with sensitive personal information, you explicitly agree that we may collect, use, share with third parties and transfer outside of the European Economic Area this personal information for the purpose of delivering the products and services you have asked for and for administrative and legal purposes.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to our use of your sensitive personal information, we may not be able to provide all or part of the products and services that you have requested.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To enable the provision of the products and services you have requested;
• To provide services tailored to your requirements, for example, to send you messages and information that we consider relevant and of interest to you and to personalise the products and services on our website or other sales channels;
• To deliver information about the products and services you have booked
• To contact you for your views on our products and services;
• To provide you with marketing communications about products and services we feel may be of interest to you;
• To improve your experience of, and provide personalised offers on, our websites, mobile apps and other sales channels;
• To ensure that content on our websites, mobile apps, search engines and third party sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products and services that may interest you or them;
• If you find that you’d rather not have any contact with us, apart from that which is necessary for us to give you our normal level of service, please unsubscribe by following the link on any of our emails.
• To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not;
• To provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
• For billing, administrative and legal purposes;
• To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where The Partnership Collection proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
Who do we share your information with?
We may share your personal information with other branded products and services within The Partnership Collection umbrella as listed above.
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the delivery of the products and services you have requested
• If you have signed up to a special promotional prize draw, then you may be contacted by those subsidiary partners stated at the time of sign up or entry into the competition;
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and to personalize and tailor offers;
• Third parties running customer surveys on our behalf;
• Third party service providers we are using to provide services that involve data processing, including the sending of marketing and service related emails on our behalf;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our booking terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 6 below.
Offensive or inappropriate content on The Partnership Collection websites
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to The Partnership Collection websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Partnership Collection service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where we reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to The Partnership Collection. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
• Before we provide services or goods or to you, we undertake checks for the purposes of preventing fraud and money laundering, and to verify your identity. These checks require us to process personal data about you.
• The personal data you have provided, we have collected from you, or we have received from third parties will be will be used to prevent fraud and money laundering, and to verify your identity.
• Details of the personal information that will be processed, for example: name, address, date of birth, address, contact details, financial information, employment details, device identifiers including IP address and vehicle details.
• We and fraud prevention agencies may also enable law enforcement agencies to access and use your personal data to detect, investigate and prevent crime.
• We process your personal data on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in preventing fraud and money laundering, and to verify identity, in order to protect our business and to comply with laws that apply to us. Such processing is also a contractual requirement of the services or financing you have requested.
• Fraud prevention agencies can hold your personal data for different periods of time, and if you are considered to pose a fraud or money laundering risk, your data can be held for up to six years.
• As part of the processing of your personal data, decisions may be made by automated means. This means we may automatically decide that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk or if our processing reveals your behaviour to be consistent with that of known fraudsters or money launderers; or is inconsistent with your previous submissions; or you appear to have deliberately hidden your true identity. You have rights in relation to automated decision making: if you want to know more please contact us using the details provided.
CONSEQUENCES OF PROCESSING
• If we, or a fraud prevention agency, determine that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk, we may refuse to provide the services and financing you have requested, or to employ you, or we may stop providing existing services to you.
• A record of any fraud or money laundering risk will be retained by the fraud prevention agencies, and may result in others refusing to provide services, financing or employment to you. If you have any questions about this, please contact us on the details provided.
• Whenever fraud prevention agencies transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area, they impose contractual obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your personal data to the standard required in the European Economic Area. They may also require the recipient to subscribe to ‘international frameworks’ intended to enable secure data sharing.
• Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data; request that your personal data is erased or corrected; request access to your personal data.
• For more information or to exercise your data protection rights please, please contact us using the contact details provided.
• You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office which regulates the processing of personal data.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. You can tell our site is secure as a small locked padlock will appear in the bottom left of your browser to show that you can safely send credit and debit card details through our site. We also have firewall security software in place to protect our internal information from the Internet.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.